RSS

red and pink experiment

06 May

This was one of those projects… I started it around valentines day as a test to play with my new Sew Easy.  So the base was pink.  And then I went of on a rabbit trail.  When I got back around to it, I had to stay within the pink and red (and a little white) theme.  This is the result.  It’s not bad.  Got a little bit of everything on it.  I do like the stitching.  The bead charm is my favorite though.

2013-03-24 17.04.48

 

 
Leave a comment

Posted by on May 6, 2013 in mixed media

 

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: